Hi everyone:

On 6/18/07, Steve Garfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I just visited the YouTube website, expecting to be able to look at
>  all the questions submitted by people to the Democratic CNN*YouTube
>  Debates.
>
>  http://www.youtube.com/contest/DemocraticDebate
>
>  They don't have it set up so you can easily find the submitted videos.
>
>  If you click the submit button, you'll see that you are presented
>  with a list of your videos.
>
>  This means the the videos are public, just not officially organized
>  by YouTube.
>
>  That's easily fixed by publicizing a TAG for everyone to use on their
>  videos. CNNYOUTUBEDEBATES seems reasonable to me.
>
>  I just did a search:
>
>  No Videos found for 'cnnyoutubedebates'
>
>  That's unique enough to allow us to see everyone's submissions. let's
>  use it!

I plan to pose a question for any of the candidates to answer that
night later today.  When I do, you can count on me using the tag. :)

I also plan to post a video response to Zennie's "Why I Am A Democrat"
video too later today, so be on the look out for it Zennie. :)

Cheers :D

--
Pat Cook
Denver, Colorado