Just for a gas, I put it through Babel Fish.  You may be surprised to
learn that it translates as:

SWINDLE TO DAMAGE OF THE PSYCHIATRIC MALTI TO PARMA FOR 100000 EURO

Blank boys
to Parma the most serious what has succeeded one
100,000 SICK EURO EMBEZZLED TO PSYCHICAL FROM APRTE OF THE AUSL
here the video (a Pò mounted badly and in bassisisma quality but if
gone beyond the first second ones and listened to the mrs. you even
remains something.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTRDhc1D4AU

I want that they see all to it, that all understand with which
lightness to the paini high game of who is taken to us cannot be
defended...

Thanks

ah... you warning that not control never this account

you contact to me to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

cocci

On 29 Jun 2007, at 15:23, Jay dedman wrote:

On 6/29/07, talento sprecato <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > Salve ragazzi
 > a Parma è successa una cosa gravissima
 > 100.000 EURO SOTTRATTI AI MALATI PSICHICI DA APRTE DELL' AUSL
 > ecco il video ( un pò montato male ed in bassisisma qualità ma se
andate oltre i primi secondi ed ascoltate la signora magari vi resta
qualcosa ..)
 > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTRDhc1D4AU

im assuming this is spam.
member gone.