Hi Daryl:

The file is still not being seen by iTunes. I noticed that your main
Blogger feed is not the feedburner feed. <http://
greycoloredpainter.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss>

You received a Feedburner feed URL when you subscribed at Feedburner.
If you don't change your main feed to the Feedburner feed, or if you
don't set up a redirect, then Feedburner is not handling your feed,
and the enclosure is not being created through Feedburner. Here's
some info about redirecting Feedburner feeds, with links to other
info that might help you.<http://forums.feedburner.com/viewtopic.php?
t=17> Do a search for blogger on that page for info on blogger-
specific redirects.

If you want to keep control over your feed and not ask people to
resubscribe in case you want to stop using Feedburner in the future,
then you should use a redirect.

I now use a Wordpress redirect plugin for my Feedburner feeds, but
prior to that, I did it by editing the .htaccess file on my server.

Hope that helps. Others here might have other suggestions.

All the best,

Andrew

Andrew Darlow
Editor, The Imaging Buffet