A couple of weeks ago we started talking about critiquing videoblogs
in a flash meeting. I've used this great feedback process with my
theater and I think it'll work well for talking about videoblogs too.

So, I set up another flash meeting for Tuesday, July 3 at 23:00 GMT

This is a moderated process where the responsibility of the audience
is to not bring their own agenda and to have a desire for the artist
to do her/his best work.

For this first meeting well be looking at two videos:
"Stop, Look And Listen" by David Howell
http://www.davidhowellstudios.com/2007/05/30/stop-look-and-listen/
and
"Little Iraq" by Cheryl Colan
http://www.hummingcrow.com/2007/04/03/little-iraq/

There is limited space in the flash meeting so email
[EMAIL PROTECTED] for an invitation.

You can read more about how the process works over at freevlog:
http://www.freevlog.org/index.php/2007/07/02/critical-response-flash-meeting/

Thanks,
Verdi

--