Rupert,

I stopped worrying about viewing figures when I realised that the
video I made of the world naked bike ride got 2x, 3x the viewers all
my other videos did.  Is that one in any way better, or are people
just trying to get a look at the winkys of Brighton?  I should
probably post that on YouTube and get figures in the thousands.

I've got more comments about other videos, like the response I did to
you.  I still have those "oh my god where am I going with this"
moments though.  I get a respectable (ok quite low) two figure
audience a day, higher if I have just made a video, higher still if it
was featured somewhere.  I wonder sometimes if I should pimp myself
out a little more, looking at what happens when I get featured
somewhere, then I think that vlogging is something I do to not have
lots of pressure on me (then obviously, a couple of minutes later I
think, should I have more viewers?).  I think reading what Verdi said
was really interesting.  He has way more viewers than me, but not an
insane number.  I read something that someone said about 'zines once,
which was that if you read a 'zine that you like, you can contact that
person and become friends with them instead of them being on another
planet as far as communication is concerned. It's the old famous for
fifteen people maxim again.

That said, I'm off to drum up some facebook friends.  Not really.

Beth
xxx