around the 5/7/07 Mike Meiser mentioned about Re: [videoblogging] An
open source package of plugins for Q that:

>Specifically I was wanting to know if it allowed iTunes and Frontrow
>to handle divx files and other video formats they normally wouldn't.
>The idea being using the iTunes frontrow combo for more of my video
>podcasting and other video viewing needs.

hi Mike

haven't tried this specifically but Perian does remove the need to
run divx plugins (well, it either replaces it or includes it) so I'd
be surprised if iTunes couldn't do it. Do you have a feed I can test?
(If that'll help.)
--
cheers
Adrian Miles