Hi there,

I am not sure about a dashboard, but putting it on a
tripod usually works in moving vehicles. You will have
to give it a test run of course. I suppose you could
also do the justin thing and tape it to your body!

Good luck,
`
Miranda
--- amy_bugbee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey Gena, Thanks for responding.
> I am excited and nervous.
> Do you have any advice?
> Do you or anyone else here know how to hook up a
> camera on a dashboard?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Gena"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Welcome Amy. Just took a look at your video. It is
> great to take a
> > look at the process of how you guys are going to
> do this.
> >
> > Good Luck,
> >
> > Gena
> > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "amy_bugbee"
> <amy_bugbee@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi Everyone,
> > > My name is Amy. I have been podcasting in
> various forms for about 3
> > years, maybe more.
> > > Our next adventure is up on our new website
> > http://www.ayearatthewheel.com.
> > > Here's our videoblog intro:
> http://www.lulu.tv/vlog/evilNOW.com
> > >
> > > My husband and I are preparing to embark on a
> year long cross
> > country adventure to cover
> > > the election and find out what the American
> people really think -
> > Ever notice how we are
> > > all
> > > made out to be idiots that "can't handle the
> truth"?
> > >
> > > Big plans for two non-voters, I know.
> > >
> > > We have a portable digital recorder from Marantz
> - which is awesome,
> > digital and film
> > > cameras, and two video cams, so we are set to
> see it all and catch
> > it all on film/audio/
> > > photos
> > > for others to experience with us.
> > >
> > > Anyone have any advice, suggestions, or a floor
> to crash on?
> > > Thanks,
> > > Amy
> > >
> > > http://www.ayearatthewheel.com
> > > http://www.lulu.tv/vlog/evilNOW.com
> > >
> http://www.ayearatthewheel.com/files/podcast_1.mov
> > > http://www.radiofreesatan.com
> > > http;//www.crimeandcookies.com

New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at
the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.