I have a full version of flash, but it is MX, have the whole suite in
fact. It's a bummer.

As far as encoding at Blip, that's been my resolution 'til now. I
bought a pro account and am hiding videos.

The only problem is that my cel connection out here is super slow.
Upload, download, upload, is a real waste of time with dialup speeds.

Oh well, at least I can view my FLV files offline now.

Thanks again,

Ron Watson
http://k9disc.blip.tv
http://k9disc.com