> This release of vPIP is available from:
>  http://vpip.org/
>  and from the Show In A Box download area for integration with Wordpress:
>  http://showinabox.tv/wordpress/download/
>  The major feature of this release of vPIP are the Vlogsplosion
>  capabilities for Wordpress.

the new vPIP is awesome.
Enric really tweaked it out right to really integrate video into WP
posts and custom feeds.
This is perfect if you are publishing in multiple formats and sizes.

This new movement started when Rudy created the UFOsplode theme for
galacticast and shared it openly. Verdi then picked it up and created
Vlogsplosion that many of us started using.

Now we are customizing this work into showinabox.tv so anyone can
simply download a folder with all the theme and plugins needed to make
a site specific for videoblogging.
Charles Iliya Krempeaux just released the new "related posts" plugin
that we're testing.
This will let you designate related videos for each posts so you can
expose your archives and keep everything fresh.

the Pledge Drive plugin is a bit of a white whale at this point...but
we're working on it.
an alternative funding model.

you can join the discussion here:
http://groups.google.com/group/show-in-a-box