Hi Charles,

It won't work if I forward it to you, unfortunately, because in
forwarding all the formatting will get screwed up.  But to see it
firsthand, go to RSSFWD.com and subscribe to feeds.feedburner.com/
minnesotastories and enter your email - you can unsubscribe easily
afterwards if you're already subscribed in another form.
I use Mac Mail, and the video plays in the regular preview pane,
embedded in the email.  There have been different types of videos  -
Youtube, Quicktime, which have all played like this - but only from
Minnesota Stories, I think.

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv/
http://feeds.feedburner.com/twittervlog/

On 12 Jul 2007, at 00:30, Charles Iliya Krempeaux wrote:

Hello Rubert,

On 7/11/07, Rupert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > As I said, I've switched almost totally to subscribing by email this
 > week, and in some of the emails I've received, the videos have played
 > within the email. I've been meaning to look at which ones, and to
 > try work out what makes it work... but I haven't yet.
 > Because I saw this thread re-emerge, I just thought I'd say this
 > while I was thinking about it - otherwise I'll forget about it again.

Can you forward me one of the e-mails that worked for you -- one of
the e-mails that played video within the e-mail.

Also... what e-mail client or webmail system are you using?

See ya

--
Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc. <http://ChangeLog.ca/>

All the Vlogging News on One Page