Hello Terry,

On 7/12/07, terry.rendon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[...]

>  I was wondering  what you  all thought of the premise of this book???

Using the analogy of "signal to noise"... I'd say the "noise" has
increase quite alot.  But so has the "signal".

So although we've been flooded with alot of bullshit and garbage... we
also havr a huge increase in in "good stuff" too.

So... if I understand what he's saying... we are getting some deep
analysis and considered judgment... you just have to do some hunting
to find it.  But, there are alot of morons out there.

See ya

--
    Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc. <http://ChangeLog.ca/>

                  All the Vlogging News on One Page