Welcome to the group. Naming a vlog huh?

Well my feeling is you want to go with something that you don't have
to repeat twice. Sciencebabe is catchy but I like ScienceSiren better.
But Sciencebabe is easier to say.

There will be people who will be touchy about the name. If you have
the education and the skills to deliver the kind of video you envision
it will not be a problem. You will have an audience. You challenge (we
all have the same challenge) is to keep and grow the audience.

Eh, you aren't gonna be in a bikini for more than three episodes out
of 100 right? (My humor don't translate well in print.)

I watched the Heels video. Watch out for absolute statements about
either gender. Some of us can't wear heals and some of us choose not
to.

If you can find a way to show the force of pressure on the
show instead of talking about it that would make the science more
visible.

Like a photo of the shoe with an animated arrow showing the force of
gravity on the feet, along with the sound of the accompanying pain of
being in a show 1.2 sizes too small.

I got some resources for you:

http://4webresults.com/blog/blogs/blog-names/
http://sethgodin.typepad.com/seths_blog/2005/10/the_new_rules_o.html
http://weblogs.about.com/od/bloggingbasics/tp/blogname.htm
http://harriyott.com/2005/10/naming-blogs.aspx
http://www.chrisg.com/better-blog-branding-whats-in-a-name/

and finally, Anything at Problogger.Net - this guy is good.
http://www.problogger.net

Good vlogging and keep asking questions,

Gena
http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com
http://pcclibtech.blogspot.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "debbie131313"