Thanks Lan for the wiki...I just copied it for reference, and the last part
about saving Quicktime as a self container is very important!

  Lan Bui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          From apple:
Video formats supported: H.264 video, up to 1.5 Mbps, 640 by 480
pixels, 30 frames per second, Low-Complexity version of the H.264
Baseline Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo
audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; H.264 video, up to 768
Kbps, 320 by 240 pixels, 30 frames per second, Baseline Profile up to
Level 1.3 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio
in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps,
640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC
audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov
file formats

What are you using to export the .mov?

I'll put some stuff on the wiki like Jay said.

-Lan
www.LanBui.com

On Jul 24, 2007, at 8:42 PM, David King wrote:

> Can't remember if anyone posted about this or not... is there some
> special
> thing I need to do to get my videos
> (davidleeking.com/etc<http://www.davidleeking.com/etc>)
> to play on an iphone? Currently, they do not.
>
> For example... my last video, Miami
> Ocean<http://davidleeking.com/etc/2007/07/miami-ocean.html>,
> is a 2.2 MB .mov file. It is 320X240, and uses aac and h.264
> codecs....
>
> They work in itunes... just not on the iphone.
>
> Any ideas? Thanks!
>
> --
> David King
> davidleeking.com - blog
> http://davidleeking.com/etc - videoblog

Jimmy CraicHead TVVideo Podcast about Sailing, Travel, Craic and Cocktails
www.jchtv.com