Compressor is great many people use it and love it.

We have been using VisualHub for our batch exporting. I will be
putting together a tutorial soon and I'll post I'd here. Basically the
reason I use VisualHub over compressor is that VisualHub is much
faster to encode.

-Lan
www.LanBui.com
(sent from my mobile device)