I cannot figure out what is causing this site not to work for others.

<http://bingopictures.com/>
I made a alternate to see if it was the file type
<http://bingopictures.com/iiiindex.html>

This is what I am getting as feedback
> http://bingopictures.com
> on my safari, takes 12 sec to load, then stops about 4 sec. in for more
>
> http://bingopictures.com/iiiindex.html
> takes 9 sec to load on safari, then plays all the way to close to the end
> where it glitches
on 2 frames and does a sudden stop twice, then plays to the end -

> red ball on both-
> if this image cannot load quickly, we nnd to add a "loading" spin or some
> indication-
>
> I think we have to remove that red PLAY button for now since it still doesn't
> work. I've
tried it on every server I have and no go. Also, Eric's reel still doesn't
play. How can we
solve this?  I'm home today if you need to talk to me -

> Thanks for trying to fix this Dave-

these are the pages with reels...
<http://bingopictures.com/em_bio.html>
<http://bingopictures.com/kj_bio.html>
<http://bingopictures.com/jk_bio.html>

The past 18 months I had a lot of problems. Often soon after doing a Apple
update
(usually only resolved by reinstalling the OS and sometimes starting from
scratch). This
would sometimes effect files, connecting to the net and making videos.
I had strange problems when I would export. The files would increase in size
instead of
decrease. For example after I edited a short from MPEG or DV and export using
"Movie to
QuickTime Movie" the file might end up being 10% larger to double the file
size. If I shut
down, restarted and did it again using the same settings the export would would
work.

It was determinded I had to replace my computer (the problem was logic board,
optical
drive and fan).

I am now on the new computer but need help to determine what I am doing right
AND
wrong.

I would really appreciate help, opinions and a little kidding if done kindly.

Thank you.
Dave