More on Pownce and the direction that things are moving that I am
digging.

"http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/29/business/yourmoney/
29stream.html?_r=2&th=&adxnnl=0&oref=slogin&emc=th&adxnnlx=1185711510-
NtnwJDmiOdut7OWdjG9j3w&pagewanted=print"

"...What struck me most was the site's potential to be powerfully
disruptive. Most file-sharing occurs on public sites, which can be
monitored by media companies; if the users violate copyrights, the
sites or the users themselves can be threatened into compliance or
litigated out of existence (as happened with the original Napster).
File-sharing on Pownce would be difficult to police.

If I were a media executive concerned about protecting my
intellectual property, I would pounce on Pownce. It's possibly no
coincidence that the name Mr. Rose chose for his new venture suggests
the Internet gamer's jargon "pwn," which means to take control of a
system by exploiting some vulnerability...."