Celtx doesn't have any tools for creating storyboard graphics but does have
a drag and drop storyboard feature, and is one of the best pieces of free
production software for mediamakers out there. I use it constantly. And if
you don't need storyboarding software for creating the images themselves,
its all you need - plus you get screenwriting tools and project management
tools to boot.

Brook