I've tried explaining some personal experiences that I've had and
experiences that others have had.

I'm usually met with...

"you mean you guys dont all just sit around all day and drink Lysol?"

or

"didnt we git you all yet? how many of you are left anyhow?"

Then there is the good ol boy back-slapping for getting one up on the
"injun" in the group. I'm reminded that I had better not be seen
gathering in a group of "you people". "There's a law that allows us to
shoot you if you did that y'know". The conversation generally ends
when I'm asked if I would like a blanket.

This is from highly educated, highly skilled and highly paid
professionals.

Yeah. It gets old.

So. When I hear Feldman going on with his racist shtick, I'm sickened.
Even more so with all the comments on his video that are full of the
good ol boy back-slapping.

I have zero tolerance for racism. Joking or not.

p.s. I have no funny stories when it comes to this. All I have are
stories of how hurtful people have been. Nothing really to laugh about.

David
http://www.davidhowellstudios.com
http://www.taoofdavid.com