I'll second Bekah's thoughts on the Xacti line. I've got the C40 and
love it to death. It's standard definition video but for now I'm just
fine with that since a 2GB SD card stores a bit over 2 hours of video.

And the price on the C40 was great, $199 on the mark and available at
Radio Shack.

Tony

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "missbhavens1969"