Hi Roxanne,

Sure, I'm still down :-)

Give me a day or two to fit it into my rotation. (ooh nice long weekend
coming up too :)

Should I post my comments/suggestions here?

Or would you rather we worked on it offlist, and then posted an edited
version?

(The plus there is that the whole list doesn't have to bothered with
editing/typos/etc. -- and we can save their attention for *real* policy
decisions, etc. that might need to be made as a group :)

But sometimes, in the interest of transparency, people like to see all the
edits in a list. So I'm cool either way.

ok thanks!

lisa