Hi Group,
We are in trial mode until early October but I would be grateful for any
comments by the
group on our 3rd video. At this time we are posting on You Tube only. #1 and #2
are also on
YouTube. We shot #4 today out of studio and it should be up later tonight Aus
time.
Unfortunately Blip, Revver even Brightcove are a bit slow here in Australia.
Eventually we will
have our own server for a higher quality result.
This video is about Rupert Murdoch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPZq4KWY0Sk;source=cmailer
The web site (when its up) and blog are aimed at enabling shareholders of
public companies
to actively exercise their shareholder rights to ensure that directors are
acting responsibly in
the widest possible sense. The blogs will follow Stephen's real endeavours.
We hope to make money by subscription to an emailed newsletter which enhances
the
content of the videos. We are not a tip sheet or a financial reporter and
there's no plan to
have a pretty girl presenter.
Additionally, if anyone is going to the News Limited meeting mid-October our
web site will
be up by then and it would be great to have a NYC contributor attend. We're not
sure yet if
we going to be able to spring the $$$$ to make the trip.
Thanks in advance!
Paul Bendat