Charles:

I am looking for a turnkey solution that is secure (requires login), can host
videos and make them available for free or for sale.

Thanks

- Pandu

Charles Iliya Krempeaux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hello,

Are you looking for an already made turnkey solution?

Or are you looking for hosting space to make a system do this?

See ya

On 9/11/07, blah blah  wrote:

> This might be a common question. I am looking to host some training
>  videos that we sell to clients. So we need something secure and with
>  really good quality. The client will login, watch some free videos
>  with the option of watching paid videos. Can anyone recommend some
>  video hosting services that would work well for this?
>
>  Thank you.
>
>  - Pandu

See ya

--