They mixed some YouTube vids in there, too, but they gave good time to Jay
and Ryanne as well.  I had just turned on the tube and they were in the
process of going to a commercial, and they led with an image of Ryanne from
her (and Jay's) famous series of loverly videos.  So how 'bout that, huh?

Harold