This groups talks on issues from time to time and it can get
crazy.  It's cool.  It make for interesting reading.  I just find
it funny how folks pick and chose what deserving of attention.
I would think people would be proud the net has come into play
in giving "voice to the voiceless."  The mass media would have
easily buried like countless of this nature but the people weren't
having it.  The news bureaus got flooded with calls and emails.
Pointblank the people made this news story grow legs.  Not the
so-called liberal media who would otherwise relegate the story
one time mention if any.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "David Meade" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>