Well, IMO, they proved that they're not playing around with the
script-writing.  There are at least 10 volatile issues in that
building now in less than 20 minutes of total show. :)

Shooting & Live Mixing was tight and kept things flowing and
interesting.  I think I heard Andy Lipson's handling the mix.

Looking forward to tonight's episode! :D

--
Bill
http://billcammack.com