Wow how the price creeped up, huh. Yes it will do video. Uses flash
memory, has a crank (no, they yanked the crank, the wankers) , and now...

 **** Give 1 Get 1 ***** is even cooler as Christmas approaches.
<http://www.xogiving.org/>

There is (or was) a video input. I does come with a built in cam.
<http://www.laptop.org/laptop/>

Here are the specs:
<http://www.laptop.org/en/laptop/hardware/specs.shtml>

I really like the idea of graphical interfaces (like Apple, and
<http://www.kartoo.com/> and a few other examples) """SUGAR, a "zoom"
interface that graphically captures their world of fellow learners and
teachers as collaborators, emphasizing the connections within the
community, among people, and their activities."

Screen shots:
<http://www.laptop.org/en/img/interface1.jpg>
<http://www.laptop.org/en/img/interface2.jpg>
That looks so intuitive, universal, clean.... smart.
<http://pentagram.com/blog/2006/12/new-work-one-laptop-per-child.php>

This company also has a folding keyboard design
<http://pentagram.com/en/portfolio/products/stowaway-keyboard.php>
I like as much as the floppy keyboard you can roll up.
<http://www.manhattan-support.com/driver-truetouch-keyboards.shtml>
BUT IS NOT AVAILABLE for Mac use.

Here comes Scrooge ...

It would have been nice to provide an option for the donor to select
(one to three - first choice second choice third choice) a preferred
destination(s) for the donated Laptop. Only reason, there are too many
kids in this country without a computer. I know, I am selfish like that.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "jonny goldstein"