Dear mothervloggers,

I was away for a while and so was United Vloggers… But we're about to
relaunch this weekend; starting this Saturday – when I will be
delivering the very first keynote of my life - on the wonderful world
of vlogs @ the Short Ride in a Fast Machine festival -
http://www.submarinechannel.com/shortride/ - organized by Submarine
Channel – http://www.submarinechannel.com, to be held in the
Schouwburg Amsterdam (the City Theatre @ the Leidseplein). Please come
visit when you're in Amsterdam! My talkie will start at 23:00 in the
royal loge. I'm very very nervous.

Anyway anyhow, my question to you all: If you find time, could you
please forward me a permalink of one of your favorite postings – not
made by you but by somebody else – a video that, according to you was
milestone in videoblogging? Like the first test Jay did in NYC with
Peter for instance? Or Verdi naked? Or Josh Leo's first rant? Actually
these three I've got :-) But I would really really appreciate indeed if
you would send me your loved ones. I will present these jewels to the
überhip guests from Picknick '08 ( http://www.picnicnetwork.org/ ) and
my wonderful friends friends from Submarine Channel. Besides that I
will make a section "Milestones in Videoblogging" on UV – I think
that's a swell idea somehow.

Hoping to hear from you soon! May Spinoza bless you – you will gain
maximum gratitude! And More!

Cheers & ciao,

Michael (formerly known as macdocman)

michael[at]unitedvloggers[dot]com