I'm actually looking for as many of the cities from the song as I can
get footage from.  I'll put the full list on here tomorrow of the
cities that are mentioned in the song.  The closest to you would be
Tokyo (yes that is in the song!)

Still I am looking for 10-15 second clips that way I can stretch the
footage into the other parts of the song where there is no singing.

Shawn Carpenter
http://spcbrass.wordpress.com
http://loudtourtv.blip.tv

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Gromik Tohoku