As a bar owner, you learn to never talk about politics over the counter.
But this is an email list.

Global warming may have been a part of natures plan, but we have turned it
from a Stroll In The Park to a Jog In The Woods.  We pick at the scab.
Nothing more I can say.

And no, I'm not going to make a videoblog about it.

I only write this because sometimes this list gets bogged down on Politics
As Subject.  And I hate it.

Personally, I care what this list has to say about Politics For
Videobloggers.

Things like CC issues, TOC issues, concepts of an open distribution,
concepts of compensation, interpretations of the difference between video
online and on the big screen (or in the kitchen/living/bed room!),
constructs on how video empowers someone else to DO SOMETHING (and I dont
care what that is. Make them laugh, cry, vote, poop, whatever.) ....

I can go on, but I would rather Michael Meiser take the helm.

This rant has nothing to do with you, Charles.  Honestly.  I just read this
at the wrong time and I had to holler.

We are at an exciting time right now.  Accept that. Please lets keep the
list focused on the multitude of issues that surround the independent video
artist on the web.

On another note:
Hey! Andreas and Britney sure have stirred some trouble with their Lumiere
Manifesto!
<http://www.boingboing.net/2007/09/29/lumiere-manifesto-li.html>

Flame out!

Schlomo