I'm a political blogger so if I did what was the most marketable all
my blog posts would be about name calling people and coming up with
catchy nick names for politicians who disagree with me politically. I
couldn't do that because I still have a soul.

Terry Rendon
www.terryannonline.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Cammack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<http://vlogdeathmatch.blogspot.com/2007/05/bill-cammacks-official-music-video.html>.