Okay, here you go:

http://horsepowerandheels.com/News/2007/theshow.htm

So far, that is the preview for the show.  They are still working on
the first few episodes.

The basic rundown... PNN has sponsored my racecar and is helping me
to try and create a web tv show that follows all of our crazy
antics, trials and successes on the road and racing.

For right now, PNN sent me a Sony HDR-HC5 that I carry around with
me everywhere and I then send them footage for them to edit and
create the shows with.  But because of my limited video experience,
I am not sure how to provide them with the content and footage that
they need.  I figured if I got a better understanding of how it all
comes together, I could provide better footage and eventually be
able to apply this to my blog and take over editing one day myself.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Irina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> erica, send them the link to your videos from PNN!
>
> On 10/3/07, promodprincess <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >   I am on a PC, Heath!
> >
> > Schlomo & Jay, Thanks for the link to freevlog, that was helpful!
> > One of the tutorial steps is down though, and I think its the one
> > that I need the most help with right now, which is #3: Basic
Video
> > Tips. Any links you can suggest there? I have not even purchased
> > a camera yet, so those links would be most appreciated!
> >
> > And Irina, I'm blushing! ;) I'm just your average gear-head nerd!
> >

> > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com <videoblogging%
40yahoogroups.com>,
> > "Heath" <heathparks@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Welcome indeed! ask away! Hopefully you will be using a PC
> > instead
> > > of one of those "other" machines..... ;)
> > >
> > > Heath
> > > http://batmangeek.com
> > >
> > > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com <videoblogging%
40yahoogroups.com>,