Hey Steve, interesting interview. I was unaware that you started in
public access.

In the interview, why did you say there werent any videoblogs in 2004?

Did you mean as of January 1st, 2004 that there werent any videoblogs?
Did you mean sites that only had video as their content in 2004?

If you look at the Vlogumentary Wiki, there seemed to be some people
making vlogs in 2004. http://vlogumentary.pbwiki.com/2004. You also
said those of us that already had videoblogs in 2004 only tried it and
didnt continue on. Were you just referring to members of the Yahoo
Videoblogging list as the only ones that continued on?

You also said in the interview that Final Cut and the MacBook Pro came
out in 2004? Before you started your site? By the way, I believe the
Canon GL2 came out in 2002.

Lastly. You said, in the interview, that you coined the term
"videoblog". This site, http://poddev.comitar.com/2006/08/ says you
called it a "video podcast". On your site, you called it a "video
podcast" as well.
http://stevegarfield.blogs.com/videopodcast/2004/11/videopodcast_20.html

I dont mean to be picky. I'm just wondering about some of your talking
points in that interview.

David
http://www.davidhowellstudios.com