Yes, this happens a lot. I think the term is "splog" (spam blog). Mark
as spam! We've also been seeing a rise of comments that look like
comments, but aren't (i.e. will say "I really liked your article
[article name], but i am not sure I 100% agree" - or something similar
to that).

Regards,
-Frank

http://www.mefeedia.com/user/franks/ - What are you watching?

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "J. Rhett Aultman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Since Greentime is supported in (a very, very tiny) part by Google
Ads, we