Howdy all,

Actually there was alot of "video blogs" prior to 2004.

However, the most common term for them was "that'll take too long" NOT NEARLY
as catchy as a "video blog".

The most common term for those attempting this feat back then was "whataya
nuts"... not nearly as effective a term as "Vlogger" to use when trying to get
an interview.

Also, I think the distinction of whether you use blogging software to produce
what is essentially a blog is a little nit picky.

http://www.fluxview.com/v/Fluxview-News-Video-2001.htm

In 2004, I was already vlogging from a van down by the Revere.
http://www.fluxview.com/v/MyCurrentGig_FluxRostrum.mov

check out my current production facility...
http://mobilebroadcastnews.com/blog/5

Solidarity,
~FluxRostrum

http://MobileBroadcastNews.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

shhh...
VLOG~FLUX~ http://FluxRostrum.BlogSpot.com
Nawlins~ http://NOTVcollective.org
GBC~ http://GlassBeadCollective.org
Old School~ http://Fluxview.com
~~~
NOTICE:  Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may
have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this
without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor
protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President.
~~~

3a. Re: Steve Garfield: How It All Began at
     Posted by: "David Howell" [EMAIL PROTECTED] taoofdavid65
     Date: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:23 pm ((PDT))

The beauty of being honest and forthcoming.

I was just thinking that you might want to take the first step in
providing truthful information since they were your words to begin with.

Hey...it's your conscience. Not mine.

David
http://www.davidhowellstudios.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Garfield" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> There's always blog comments where you could link to this post if
you think things need
> to be clarified.
>
> The beauty of blogging. :-)
>
> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "David Howell" <taoofdavid@>
wrote:

> > That's cool.
> > > I generally get confused by what people actually say in an interview
> > that a large amount of people view and what they meant to say. Those
> > issues are rarely revisited in an interview done after the fact for
> > clarification.
> > > Do you think that the Viral Veoh will post a follow-up interview to
> > clarify what you meant to say?
> > > No worries either way.
> > http://www.davidhowellstudios.com
> > >
> > > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "David Howell" <taoofdavid@>

> > to put video on a > > blog and did it.  I was unaware of anyone
> else having ever tried to
> > do it.  I'd never seen > > video on a blog. Adrian Miles was
> experimenting in 2003 and you'll
> > see his entry on > > Wikipedia.
> > started videoblogs > > after that date and continue posting video to blogs.
Pro came

http://stevegarfield.blogs.com/videopodcast/2004/11/videopodcast_20.html
> > RSS 2.0 with media > > enclosures for distribution.  So that was
> in addition to the regular
> > video blog I had.
> > delivered over RSS 2.0 with > > media enclosures.

> > videoblogging  > > > > history.
> have been removed]

=
Guest Ranch Vacation, WY
Visit a Guest Ranch in Wyoming that focuses on the horse and rider-riding in
varied terrain, valleys, mountains, meadows. Contact the Diamond L Guest Ranch
for the vacation of your dreams.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=53ccc9f333a6c0bdfa8f9b68e694cc80