These are all interesting ideas, but I think they're too intricate to
be feasible right now.  I don't know that there's such a thing as
"Brazilian local video ad providers", for instance.  The way it seems
right now is that there are a couple of groups that serve a bunch of
different videos and are looking for lots of hits to serve their
commercials on.  I don't think there are mom & pop stores that would
like to advertise locally on internet shows that seek out
opportunities like the ones you're describing.

Also, this is the internet.  People watch stuff from everywhere.
There's no guarantee that someone in Iowa watching something in Brazil
will have an "Iowa local video ad provider" that wants to serve videos
on Brazilian shows.

Check out Jonny Goldstein's show with Dina Kaplan (blip.tv) for some
insight on sponsorship / advertising => <http://tinyurl.com/2wo6an>

--
Bill Cammack
http://billcammack.com