Hey Ricky.

I like the overall format of the show.  When I saw the still, it
looked like the generic "host on the edge, graphic over the shoulder"
situation, but you guys went for some interesting stuff.  I'll stay
tuned. :)

Make sure you tell whomever shoots the show to compensate for that
gigantic, non-transparent, turquouise bug in the lower-left corner.
Today's show featured a plate of food that was completely obscured by
that bug.  I had no idea what the hostess was trying to eat.
Worst-case scenario, attach something to the camera where you can
physically block out that area with tape so that the cameraperson
knows that whatever's behind the tape won't show up in the video anyway.

I really like the "live hostess" aspect of the show, not trying to use
cuts to create sentences.  I also like the "live studio audience"
aspect to a large degree.  They may have too much to say,
consistently, for being a group never seen.  Then again, I've only
watched one show, so maybe they were seen on Monday or Tuesday.

Taking it to the street for interviews was a fun idea also.

Good Luck with the show! :D

--
Bill Cammack
http://billcammack.com