Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that the News Corp meeting is
Friday October 19 at 10 AM and is located at the
Hudson Theatre 145 W 44th Street  New York.
Get there early!

We have posted a video to YouTube which you
can find here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ock18H8XkuQ
In the past, reporters from the NY Times and the
Wall Street Journal have attended as
members of the press. We are already having
issues with News Corp whether we will be able to
take a camera into the meeting because we are only
a blogger and not a journalist.

This group has been debating this very isssue. Here
is a real chance to act upon that debate.

It is vital everyone bears in mind that our
purpose in asking other bloggers to come
is NOT to promote our blog rather it is for everyone
to blog their own reactions to the increasing
concentration of media ownership that
Rupert Murdoch and Fox represent.

It would be great to see you all.

Paul Bendat