I just found all my videos over there too. Tried playing one of them
and it said "The content is currently unreachable and marked for
verification".

No idea what the deal is or who they are?

I would assume that if the stream is coming from Blip, it should
affect the Blip stats? What makes you think they arent?

David
http://www.davidhowellstudios.com