congratulations!
what a lovely video
and funny i think i saw a a LUSH store, a canadian company!
absolutely dogster.com
my friend ted runs the company
and the advertisers on there are totally dog centric, obviously
i think niche shows like yours are the good future of a part of online video
look at the success of winelibrarytv.com

http://geekentertainment.tv