Brook, nice find. Andreas, lucky for you, he reached out and you
replied. Sorry to read that it never went further.

There were a lot of folks doing their own thing. On AOL (and the other
services ... compuserve?) there were a few ways to post to a personal
page, videos that were stored elsewhere. To bad Archive cannot access
(or was unable to archive) those personal sites. I think a lot of
trailblazing stuff was lost. Makes you wonder what will happen in the
future to the data of today. Especially on free sites.

<http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.patrickpower.com/>

Like you said, archive.org will take you back to 99 through 07.

Otto is very cool. This is another cloud piece
<http://www.patrickpower.com/clouds9902.html>

Most of his site is still on his server. The naming scheme is not
friendly, but with a little poking around it becomes clear.

<http://www.patrickpower.com/alley/movs/alley91002.html>

<http://www.patrickpower.com/frogkittytiger/swfs/frogkittytiger100205.swf>

<http://www.patrickpower.com/elmaview/>
<http://www.patrickpower.com/elmaview/movs/elmaview082504.mov>

<http://www.patrickpower.com/buckets/> TURN VOLUME DOWN FIRST

<http://patrickpower.com/moonlapse/>
<http://patrickpower.com/moonlapse/movs/moonlapse.mov>

Not sure how, or if it would be easy without (a bit of work), but this
would make a nice collection for a tribute page (on YouTube or Blip,
Maybe on Marbles), with any revenue going to the family. I'd be
willing to chip in with a couple of uploads. Just a idea....