Or you could come to my halloween party! LA vloggers are certainly welcome.
Here is the invite on upcoming. http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/299358/ The
details are private so add me as a friend if you're interested.

--
mickipedia.com
worldchanging.com

NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency
may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do
this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse or
protection from this unwarranted intrusion save to call for the impeachment
of the current President.