Yeah Ive got the N95 and whilst the ability to watch h264 videos on it
is nice, I dont think it renders the N93 obsolete, either of these
models would be a good choice depending on exactly what else you want
from the device.

The N95 is definately a bit heavy on the battery use, which isnt a
problem for me but could be considered a fatal flaw for some.

Cheers

Steve Elbows