I recommend you check out the settings advised at http://Freevlog.org

What was the follow-up on the Blip upload situation? Has it got
better? Did any of the things I suggested help?

On 25 Oct 2007, at 01:00, gerrytshow wrote:

Hello Everyone!

I've been noticing lately that my videos are suffering from poor video
resolution and I was wondering if my save the file settings in Window
Media Maker needs to be adjusted to increase the video resolution.

I'm currently using a Sony DCR-HC40 camera and a Broadband connection.
If my memory serves me correctly I was using another setting which I
can't remember what it was before I started having these issues.

What's the best setting for uploading videos that are no larger than
65MB and are being uploaded to Blip. Thanks in advance for your
suggestions and help regarding this matter.

Gerry T

The Gerry T Show
"Where Dating & Mating Always Come Together"
http://TheGerryTShow.Blip.TV
http://GerryT.com