Oh baby baby! The tiny copyright Pirate Boogie!
<http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=3777322>

Okay it is agreed, no one is paying attention to local cable access,
one reason that copyrights are not enforced in that medium.

Where it is enforced, it is a bit like the old West, Bounty Hunters,
surfing for violations ... gotta produce in order to get paid ...

<http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=3777651&page=1>
"....Twenty eight people, mostly friends and family, had viewed the
YouTube video by June, when mom Stephanie Lenz said she received an
e-mail from YouTube informing her that her video had been removed from
the site at the request of Universal Music Publishing Group, the
recording industry's largest label, and warning her that future
copyright infringements on her part could force the Web site to cancel
her account."

Be joyous and celebrate the confusing double standard ...

MTV asking for trouble ... RECORD CONCERTS? Come on, that is blatent.
<http://yourhere.mtv.com/> "Send us your photos, videos and reviews --
right from the show."

<http://tinyurl.com/2g9626> "Verizon Wireless, the leading wireless
company with the most reliable wireless voice and data network,
announced today that its customers are the first in the nation that
can record video with their wireless phones and upload the videos
directly to YouTube using an easy to remember number -- YTUBE (98823)"

Is it against the law to encourage people to break the law? I think it
is. Is it against the law to profit from the people that have broken
laws? I think it is. A person that stands on the ground encouraging
someone to commit suicide (break the law), is that person breaking the
law. I think so.

Yup, I think a smart lawyer will prove me right ... but until then

... allow them to set precedent, feed their ravenous greed with video
uploads ... "quickly and easily upload their (your) short mobile
videos to YouTube over Verizon Wireless' high-speed wireless broadband
network by simply sending their message to YTUBE (98823). Videos will
post live in just minutes; standard messaging rates apply." (oh yeah,
here too, you have to pay to play)

encourage others to do the same ...
<http://tinyurl.com/298j6t> This is a link to AOL's video portal FAQ.
"AT&T is offering more mobile data services such as messaging, music
and video to boost sales growth as prices of phone calls drop."

Rebel Yell
<http://www.lyricsfreak.com/b/billy+idol/rebel+yell_20018406.html>
How this current mess came about, is the history/evolution of the
industry. Most copyright/IP theft was businesses stealing from
business (the studios/labels). As technology changed the majors failed
to Adapt, Improvise, Overcome. They wanted MORE MORE MORE
MORE
MORE
MORE
MORE