We do not put your cast in audio or video. Our site reads your rss feed, and
from the information in your feed it is put in the proper place. You may
have your cast miss identified as an audio podcast.  I will have the tech
check it for you

On 10/28/07, Richard Amirault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Gary Leland

www.PodcastPickle.com
www.PickleReviews.com
www.PickleMobile.com