Its a nice OS but at this stage doesnt have much of particualr note to
vloggers, unless you
use iChat in which case some of its new features might be useful. Photobooth
also records
video now, and front row is part of the OS now, although I havent checked to
see if any of
its podcasting features are improved.

If you use Adobe Premiere or After Effects you probably need to avoid Leopard
for a while
as I think Adobe need to issue new updates for them to make them compatible.

On a fast mac with a clean install Leopard is very nice, and things like Motion
3 seem
faster to me. Quickview and coverflow for video files may also be handy for
some if you
like that sort of thing.

But be warned that some features like iChat special effects are disabled by
Apple on older
Macs, including all PowerPCs I believe, which isnt going down too well.

Also it may eat more RAM.

So probably not too many reasons to rush to upgrade, and it remains to be seen
whether
Core Animation will lead to a new breed of sexy apps, as there dont seem to be
any apps
that use this stuff yet.

Cheers

Steve Elbows

PS. If you have Leopard and an Intel Mac, you might want to check out some
iChat/photobooth effects that I butchered together in Quart Composer at the
weekend, to
try to make up some peoples disappointment that Apple removed some of the
effects that
were demod ages ago. Others have now joined in and started to offer effects
too. Here is
the thread, got way more attention than anything else Ive ever said or done lol:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=376295