I'm totally confused... why was this totally self-absorbed?  The writer didn't
say their show
was "smarter" than other web shows, they said that their show profiled smart
ideas across
the country... sounds like a great idea to me...

how can we build a cohesive, strong and viable community if we flame one
another at the
drop of a hat?

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>