Hi Brook!

I think we do ourselves a huge disservice by not comparing and
contrasting to MSM.  In five to ten years, maybe less, all media will
be consumed on demand and from a single portal.  A viewer will not
know the difference between MSM and independent creators.  If, as
independent creators who are passionate about creating media without
a gatekeeper that speaks to our own particular voices, we are not
careful to establish ourselves as separate from MSM and with our own
unique attributes we may soon find ourselves launching our media into
a viewerless void.

Kathryn
synchronis.tv's inaugural series "35" is available on itunes.

Kathryn Velvel Jones
synchronis.tv
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
917-992-2217

synchronis.tv's production of "35" is co-produced by
The Digital Film Academy
New York and Istanbul
The Digital Film Academy
Join the Evolution