---------- Forwarded message ----------
Columbia J-school New Media Program: http://newmedia.jrn.columbia.edu *
http://www.nyc24.org

Chris Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

My new magazine, Fortune Small Business, is looking to hire someone ASAP for
a top-notch web editor position, based in the Time-Life offices in New York.
It's a fantastic opportunity, as the magazine has just wrested control of
its website away from CNN Money, and is looking to expand its content into
new areas like video. The job listing is below. Basically, if you have any
kind of business experience, website management skills, and know how to
wrangle writers, I encourage you to apply.

Best,
Chris
Chris Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

WEB EDITOR

Fortune Small Business seeks a talented business journalist with online
experience to join a small team that is responsible for growing the
editorial content for FSB.com, along with our partners at CNN Money.com.
We're looking for an entrepreneurial thinker with strong line editing
and project management skills; someone who can conceptualize, package
and implement online content that will enhance and grow our brand. The
ability to write smart heds/deks, assign stories to writers; understand
the target audience and approach story selection with a keen eye for
what works well is essential. Video production experience is a plus.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--
http://geekentertainment.tv