Yeah I'm NOT a fan of ning either.  It really kinda frustrates me to
have another step (manually cross posting to ning) especially this
month.  To me this is exactly what we're not supposed to have to do
thanks to our RSS Feeds.

For this reason I've been using MeFeedia, which aggregates all videos
tagged 'navlopomo07', (or any other tag for that matter) ... and I can
then subscribe to this aggfregation using MeFeedias provided RSS feed.

I use Miro player to download and watch all these videos.

The combination of MeFeedia and Miro (or aggregator of choice) is
awesome.  And for those of you who prefer to watch via the web, as
Frank points out, you can get a web list of them all already at
MeFeedia ... even if they arent manually re-listed over at ning.

NaVloPoMo was a last minute thing and we just kinda latched on to the
existing NaBloPoMo site cause it was there I guess ... but I'm using
MeFeedia. :-)

- Dave

--
http://www.DavidMeade.com